Support Group Meeting - Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Survivors and Family Members: PICNIC - bring your favorite side or dessert. We will be hosting our annual sandbag baseball game.
Wednesday, May 24, 2017 6:00PM to 8:00PM
Warm Springs Rehabilitation Center of Thousand Oaks
14747 Jones Maltsberger Road
San Antonio, 78247
Click here for a map and contact information
April 24 - Don't Miss the 4th Annual Milsa Mile!
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to AHIA
When: Sunday, April 24, 8:30 AM
Start: IH-10 Building Materials, 7193 Heuermann Rd.
Finish: North Park Lexus at Dominion, 21531 IH 10 West
Register online at: https://milsamile.redpodium.com/milsa-mile
If you are a survivor, please contact Ashley at (210) 614-4323 for your registration code!
Special Thanks to Debbie Kruciak!
Debbie Kruciak, past director of Rainbow House, made a very generous donation to AHIA on behalf of her residents of Rainbow House. We would like to mention the following.
In Honor Of:
- Verna Medina, Kimberly Denison, Robert Carter,
- Miguel Serratos, Ehren Klauenberg, David Seich,
- Annette Yanas, Tina Truitt, Micah Groseclose,
- Kirk Hamilton, Judy Larkin, Jenna Scott,
- Kay Farrar, Jackie Stinson, Gloria Hernandez,
- Ruby Reyna, Michael Bodecker, Aaron Kidwell,
- Lisa Stevens, Alexandria, Shannon, and Carrie
- Susie Sampeck, Michael Larson,
- Jodi Hoss, Scott Dombrowsky,
- Vicki Weidler, Beverly Stough,
- Rudy Gutierrez, Cory Tarver,
- Debbie Diamond, Michael Smith,
- Wilson Corley, Freddie HOffer, and Karisha
Support AHIA while shopping online at Amazon!
Select AHIA from the drop down menu and Amazon will donate 5% of every Amazon Smile eligible purchase. Please consider Amazon Smile when making your next Amazon purchase. Thank you for your support!
Who We Are
The Alamo Head Injury Association (AHIA) is...
...survivors of brain injury, their parents and spouses, other family members and friends, and professionals in the San Antonio area. We face a tremendous challenge, but also have a tremendous opportunity.
The head injury survivors group meets the 4th Wednesday of each month.
For a personal contact, resource information, or questions about the upcoming support meeting, please call or email us!
Contact: Ashley Longoria